- See the stream schedule
SpecialEffect is UK-based charity that uses technology, such as modified joypads and eye control, to enable people with physical disabilities to play video games.
We want to raise £640 towards this amazing cause, so that as many people as possible can enjoy the magical medium of video games.
From 10:00 to 02:00 GMT on 24 February, Martin, Ash, Chris and Scott – N64 Today’s “Ultra 64 Stream Team” – will be playing a variety of N64 games on the N64 Today Twitch channel. There’ll be a mixture of solo quests, co-op challenges, obscure Japanese titles and, of course, plenty of the four-player mayhem for which the N64 is renowned.
Please join us for this fun occasion, and donate if you can through JustGiving to support the incredible work SpecialEffect does. Follow us on Twitch and set notifications to “ON” to remind you when we’re live on the day.
This is what we’ve got planned for our GameBlast18 stream. All times are in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
- 10:00 to 11:00 – Donkey Kong 64
- 11:00 to 12:00 – Mario Tennis
- 12:00 to 13:00 – Densha de Go! 64 (Let’s Go By Train 64)
- 13:00 to 16:00 – Perfect Dark coop campaign
- 16:00 to 18:00 – Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- 18:00 to 19:00 – Star Fox 64
- 19:00 to 20:30 – Mario Party 2
- 20:30 to 22:00 – GoldenEye 007
- 22:00 to 00:00 – Japanese N64 games
- 00:00 to 01:00 – Super Smash Bros.
- 01:00 to 02:00 – Mario Kart 64 Battle Mode
Donating through the JustGiving page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails.
Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Got a question?
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us.